We are grateful for the assistance of our supporters and volunteers. Our work could not continue without you! Some ways you can help are:
- Assist financially with the cost of a trip through donating cash, checks, money orders, or donate through Pay Pal, whatever you can afford. No amount is too small. We very much appreciate all donations.
- Transport a greyhound (or two) for relatively short distances within the State of Florida, from the race track to an adoption group.
- If you have an SUV or van and are going to be vacationing in Florida, please consider taking a greyhound back with you on your return. This will not cost you anything extra, but will allow a greyhound to have a new life as a pet.
- Donate raffle or auction items for our fund raising events.
- Hold a greyhound theme birthday party and invite your animal-loving friends. Ask them to donate to GST instead of purchasing a birthday present. This is also a great way to promote greyhounds as pets, and to teach children about giving back to their community.
- Get together with your neighbors and friends and hold a community garage sale and donate the proceeds to GST. Not only will you be able to get rid of your unwanted items, but you will also help the greyhounds.
- Solicit donations from local businesses for our fund-raising events such as silent auctions, on-line auctions, and raffles.
- If you have a greyhound, walk around with your dog at craft fairs and festivals to promote greyhounds as pets and collect donations for GST. If you would like to help in this way, we will provide you with a donation vest for your greyhound to wear.
- Volunteer to set up an information table about greyhounds and the work done by GST at a local fair or community event. This is another good way to spread the word about greyhounds as pets.
- Sponsor a greyhound's transportation. If you send a check or money order for $50 or more to GST, we will send you a photo and information about the greyhound you have sponsored.
- Volunteer to assist with writing letters and e-mails, soliciting donations for our raffle and auction items, assist with fund raisers and getting the word out about GST.
If you are able to assist us with any of the above, please contact us today!